Project „JobEase for women – Enhancing unemployed women’s potential to find a job within the CBC RO-BG region“
General objective: To encourage the integration of the CB area through promoting the access to the labour market of the unemployed and long-term unemployed women.
One of the main territorial challenges in employment sector of the CBC Ro-Bg area is the low activity rate of women. The project will facilitate the access of unemployed women, into the labour market, through improving their skills and knowledge and support better match between labour market supply and demand by provision of relevant labour market information for target groups, career counselling and guidance services for employment.
The project contributes to the Programme’s output indicators by increasing the number of initiatives to activate workforce mobility in the CB area and the number of participants in joint local employment initiatives and joint training. It also contributes to increasing the number of population that have access to joint employment initiatives.
- Provision of assistance and information on labour market opportunities and available incentives for employment of women;
- Training needs assessment to tailor-made trainings;
- Trainings and workshops organization;
- Project management, M&E;
- Project communication, information and publicity.
- Unemployed women, including long-term unemployed women (persons registered as unemployed over 6 months)
- Provided assistance and information on labour market opportunities and available incentive measures for employment of women;
- Joint information seminar held with at least 120 participants (2 events);
- Tailor-made training, based on surveys and TNA – 2 sessions in Ruse and 2 in Slatina, total 120 participants.
Idein Development Foundation
Association for Sustainable Development Slatina
INTERREG V-A Romania-Bulgaria Programme
312 937.17 евро